1) Ants Problem: Ants hate cucumbers.Keep the skin of cucumbers near the place where ants come in or an ant hole.
2) To get pure and clean ice: Boil water first before freezing.
3) To make the mirror shine: Clean with Sprite. The mirror will shine.
4) To remove chewing gum from clothes: Keep the cloth in the freezer for an hour.
5) To whiten white clothes: Soak white clothes in hot water with a slice of lemon for 10 minutes. It removes all dinginess.
6) To give your hair a shine: Add one teaspoon of vinegar to hair to mug of water and then pour over hair,and then rinse hair.
7) To get maximum juice out of lemons: place in microwave for 20’seconds
and then juice them.
8) To avoid smell of cabbage while cooking: Keep a piece of bread on the cabbage in the vessel while cooking.
9) To avoid tears while cutting onions: Chew gum or place onion in a microwave and zap for 20 secs.
10) To remove ink from clothes: Put toothpaste on the ink spots generously and let it dry completely, then wash.
11) To skin sweet potatoes quickly: Soak in cold water immediately after boiling. The skin slips off easily.
12) To get rid of mice or rats: Sprinkle black pepper in places where you find mice or rats. They will not come back.
13) To make your house bug proof, plant mint all around your house. It is also a great deterrent for mice and other rodents as well.
14) To peel hard boiled eggs effortlessly, place one or two hardboiled eggs in a small glass jar. Put in some water and screw on the lid. Shake the eggs consistently for about 1 minute. Open the lid and voila!, the eggs have been peeled! Very easy, especially when making devilled eggs!
15). To clean a splattered inside of a microwave, place a bowl of water and zap it for 2 minutes. The insides are now so easy to clean up!
Hope all these help!!